ECAE Provides Independent third party and Internationally Accredited inspection services on the following areas based on ISO/IEC 17020.
- Oil seeds,
- Cereals grain (Determination of content of impurities) (Wheat & Barley)
- Pulses (Determination of content of impurities)
- Maize (Determination of content of impurities)
- Cereal and Milled products (Sampling)
- Spices & condiments (Sampling & determination of extraneous foreign matter.)
- Animal & vegetable Fats & Oils ( sampling & Labeling
- Industrial products (Galvanized Corrugated Steel Sheet) sampling
In addition to the above stated inspection services ECAE provides independent third party and internationally accepted inspection services on the following areas.
- Factory Evaluation
It is an inspection service that is carried out to ensure that the appropriate production facilities are prepared for the production of the products and that they are in the process of producing the product in accordance with the required production system.
- Pre-Production Inspection
It is a field of inspection service that is carried out to ensure that the agricultural and other inputs used as raw material in the factory during the production process meet the appropriate quality characteristics.
- During Production Inspection
It is an inspection service that is used to identify products that do not meet the required quality characteristics during the manufacturing process and to adjust them to meet the required quality characteristics.
- Pre-Shipment Inspection
It is an inspection service that is carried out when the production process is complete and the product is ready to be packaged, by selecting sample from the final product in accordance with the internationally recognized statistical sampling technique to ensure that the product size, quantity, service, color, shape, packing details and standards are met.
- Supervision of Loading
Following the completion of the pre-shipment inspection, this inspection service is carried out to ensure the cleanliness of the goods during the loading process, hygiene, capacity of the cargo and their ability to deliver the product to the destination.