Certification:- Is a third-party license given for a Product, Service, System, and persons after proving their conformance with the specified requirements.
ECAE provides System Certification services based on ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015.
Management Systems (ISO/IEC 17021)
Quality Management Systems certification is the world’s best-known business management standard and the most widely used leadership model, based on a philosophy of continuous improvement. It is an excellent tool to improve business, processes (i.e. working methods, decision-making procedures, and responsibilities), and leadership in all organizations whatever their size.
ECAE provides Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2015 ) certification in the following areas.
- Agriculture, forestry, and fishing,
- Food products, beverages, and tobacco
- Textile and textile products,
- Leather and leather products
- Printing companies
- Chemical, chemical products, and fibers
- Rubber and plastics products,
- Concrete, cement, lime, plaster, etc
- Basic metals and fabricated metal products,
- Engineering and architect offices,
- Public administration
- Education In addition ECAE recently started to provide management system certification in other management systems such as:
– Environmental Management System based on ISO 14001:2015
– Occupational Management System based on ISO 45001:2018
– Food Safety Management System based on ISO 22000:2018
After the COVID 19 pandemic, ECAE has taken a lesson and developed procedures(OP CD 1.14 Management of Extra-Ordinary Events or Circumstances and OP CD 2.5 Remote Audit Procedure) on how to deal with such situations. For additional information please read our brochure (OF_CD_2_3_ECAE_CD_MS_Brochure.doc) from the list below.